Solar you (and we) can be proud of
Since 2009, SunGreen Systems has been designing and installing custom turnkey solar PV solutions. These project summaries will help you get a better idea of our work. In 2015, SunGreen designed and installed a premium, 690+ rooftop solar panels for Mortech Manufacturing of Asuza, Calif. Prior to this, SunGreen also built an advanced commercial solar power system for the Los Angeles Dept. of Social Services in Glendale, Calif. This solar solution contained over 1,400 rooftop solar modules, custom installed atop the canopy of a parking structure. For YKK-USA Inc., located in Anaheim, CA, SunGreen designed and installed a cost-effective commercial rooftop solution containing 1,968 solar PV modules. These are just a few examples of SunGreen's extensive solar system design, engineering, and installation expertise. The below slideshow will go into dozens of SunGreen's recent solar installation projects in more detail.
- The company was looking for a high performance, holistic approach.
- This solar power solution was the largest system ever proposed to the City of Azusa.
- Multiple installation locations were required for one single meter.
- A key consideration during the installation of this system was not to disturb business operations.
- SunGreen first reviewed the operations of building. SunGreen determined that power usage could be greatly lowered by retrofitting the building lighting with LED’s. SunGreen did the installation of a lighting retrofit that lowered actual power usage by 30%. SunGreen also reduced original the solar PV system size to meet new this reduced usage. SunGreen helped to save this firm money, and lowered its payback time.
- SunGreen had to work closely with the building department to educate them about solar power systems.
- SunGreen designed and engineered a premium rooftop solar system that effectively used multiple roofs.
- SunGreen followed through with a well-thought out and carefully communicated construction schedule.
Description: Commercial Rooftop Solar System
Installed: November 2015
Products Used: Mitsubishi Diamond Pro
System Size: 692 Solar PV Modules
Capacity: 183.4 kW
CO2 Offset in yr. 1: 315 tons
CO2 Offset over life: 9,450 tons
This amount of CO2 offset is equal to planting 1,570 trees every year. For life of system, 47,100 trees would have to be planted to offset this amount of CO2.