Solar you (and we) can be proud of
Since 2009, SunGreen Systems has been designing and installing custom turnkey solar PV solutions. These project summaries will help you get a better idea of our work. In 2015, SunGreen designed and installed a premium, 690+ rooftop solar panels for Mortech Manufacturing of Asuza, Calif. Prior to this, SunGreen also built an advanced commercial solar power system for the Los Angeles Dept. of Social Services in Glendale, Calif. This solar solution contained over 1,400 rooftop solar modules, custom installed atop the canopy of a parking structure. For YKK-USA Inc., located in Anaheim, CA, SunGreen designed and installed a cost-effective commercial rooftop solution containing 1,968 solar PV modules. These are just a few examples of SunGreen's extensive solar system design, engineering, and installation expertise. The below slideshow will go into dozens of SunGreen's recent solar installation projects in more detail.
- This installation had to be done on a multi-unit, multi-metered apartment building.
- The building had an old roof.
- The building also had obsolete electrical systems.
- The installation was required to offset 6 meters by interconnection to only 2.
- During the installation process, tenants had to be disturbed and power had to be turned off.
- SunGreen (SG) designed and engineered this solar system to meet the unique requirements of each of the 6 house meters.
- SG brought in a roofer to install a new, energy efficient roof ahead of our install. SG used this roofer to maintain warranty.
- SG designed the system interconnection to avoid as much of the existing electrical equipment as possible. SG used virtual net metering. By doing so, SG avoided the replacement of 4 house panels and switchboards.
- See above.
- SG did its installation according to a carefully thought-out and well communicated construction schedule.
Description: Commercial Building with Solar Panels
Installed: November 2015
Industry: Apartment building
Products Used: Canadian Solar 255 w
System Size: 488 Solar PV Modules
CO2 Reduced: 6,450 tons
• CO2 Offset in year 1: 215 tons
• CO2 Offset over life: 6,450 tons
This amount of CO2 offset is the equivalent of planting 1,070 trees every year. For life of system 32,100 trees would have to be planted to offset this amount of CO2.